"Knowing I was to start an exciting brand new on-line business, I trawled the Internet trying to find a web-designer on my wave- length! Could I find one – yes – I found hundreds who promised me the world!! But with no experience like many new businesses I decided to go on gut instinctive and a concrete recommendation and ended with my final decision Seven Creative…
Someone above was looking down on me that day, because I can honestly say, hand on my heart, it was the ultimate make or break for my company!
Clair and Chris Day not only hand hold you through the technical literature that you will have never handled before, but will encourage you to maximise your
On-line potential through other avenues that are so current; such as face book,
And other creative decisions (its in their name and boy do I swear by it!)
I have evident proof that when my website launched within two weeks I had to go to a higher hosting package because of the volume of traffic looking at my website!! Sheer Madness!
And its not only your website they can help you with but its your point of sale material. The complete package that you are offered is undeniably the best. I now have quality (forget vista print these guys know what they are doing), leaflets, business cards etc etc…
Seven Creative actually do go that extra mile - they professionally and personally encourage you and want your business to succeed.
I now know that I can compete against the Big Boys in my field of business because I have in my back pocket – the golden goose of the Internet –
An old phrase but very true:
NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH"
The Designer Toilet Roll Company
"I just wanted to put into writing how grateful I am to yourself and Chris for all the work you've done for us over the last year or so.
Since creating our Dunston Lodge website, you've gone on to create our business cards, bone magnets, leaflets and also the design for our cotton bags. Each of these now look consistent, fresh and are a great reflection of the image we want to portray as a business.
On each occasion the service, the finished articles, as well as the ongoing support have all been first class. The work has been very reasonably priced for the professional designs we have received. You have been very flexible and thorough; taking on board our suggestions, but also advising us well when things we've thought of won't work in practice, and going out of your way to see each job through.
More recently you have also designed a website for another business I'm connected with; Resourceful Research. Once again, you've been patient, professional and flexible, with the end result a fantastic looking website which I am proud to show off to prospective clients.
I'm sure we'll be making further use of your services again soon, as our business develops, and will have no hesitation in recommending you to others."
Resourceful Research / Dunston Lodge
"I approached Seven Creative after I experienced difficulties with my existing website. Both Clair and Chris offered fantastic help and advice - going above and beyond what I would ever have expected. Because of this, I decided that I would have my website rewritten by them.
I can honestly say that it was a decision I have never regretted - I now have a website that I looks completely professional, that is easy to navigate around, and that I can completely content manage myself. I am absolutely thrilled with it!
Clair and Chris are completely professional and obviously work extremely hard to produce websites that are tailored to their clients’ needs. I am so impressed with the speed they created my website and how approachable and understanding they were. They fully explained technical issues in a way that I could understand and responded instantly to my requests for modifications – actually, I saw the site change whilst I was on the phone making the requests - that really is great service!
I am now really proud of my website and have Seven Creative to thank for this – I think it goes without saying that I would wholeheartedly recommend their service!"
Janet Wass Jewellery Design
"An existing client of Seven Creative, Penny Bruce of Denton Drapes, recommended that I use Seven Creative to design a website and logo for my business.
Chris was extremely quick in designing several logos that he thought would compliment my interiors business.
Chris promptly made any alterations that where necessary. He also went on to design letter-heads and business cards. Needless to say, we are more than pleased with the end results.
After many conversations with Clair about the design of my site, I was very impressed with her knowledge. It was great to know that when I had sent her my content and images , Clair would produce a professional and contemporary looking website.
Having worked with Clair and Chris , I would have no hesitation in recommending Seven Creative. In fact, I have done so already!
Many thanks for all your hard work."
Kenneth Hudson Interiors Ltd
"Seven creative had previously designed a logo as part of the rebranding for my
business, because of my positive experience it only seemed natural for me
to work with them to design a new website. Clair was very knowledgeable
about the features that were required on the site to make it the most
effective. She was very flexible in her approach; came up with lots of
ideas; was honest about what would not work and worked towards the deadline
Training was provided in how to use the content management system, which I
thought would go straight over my head, but to my delight it didn't and I
have since updated the website all one my own - what an achievement for me!
I had a few enquiries about my service soon after the new website went live
and when asked they said that they had found me through searching the web
and that they liked the look of my website.
I would highly recommend Seven createive without hesitation!"
Golding Diversity Training
"Having my website designed by Seven Creative has to rank as one of the best decisions I’ve made this year.
When a friend’s recommended designer disappeared I had to trawl through lots of designers’ portfolios to find an alternative. I chose Seven Creative because they had several examples of the clear, crisp style that I wanted to present. I phoned them up with a few features that I knew I wanted, some general ideas about the ‘look’ of the site and a limited budget.
Their response was excellent! Through many conversations with them I felt involved in the design of my site. In the background, meanwhile, they were busily installing management and statistics features that I’d never thought of but which have proved very useful. They even kept an eye on my site to patch up my early updating attempts.
I feel the site works really well and being able to direct people towards it, either personally or through publicity material, has helped greatly in developing my business this year. Significantly, I get a lot of very positive comments about the site often followed by Who designed it?. It’s a site to be proud of."
"We have worked with Clair and Chris for the past year. We have found them to be professional, creative, knowledgeable in their area of practice and likeable.
I would have no hesitation in recommending their web and marketing skills to others."
Pinewood Nursing Home, Devon
"I approached Seven Creative and asked if they were able to design a logo and letterhead template for my business.
Chris Day was charged with the responsibility for designing a logo from a relative blank canvass.
Chris came up with a number of logos very quickly and was very flexible and responsive to my requests, nothing was too much!
Chris came up with several good designs and had the patience to wait for me to obtain feedback from people about them.
Seven Creative don't just design they also give you advice on how things will work for your business and how you can improve. I would definitely use them again and personally recommend them."
Golding Diversity Training
"I am really excited and extremely happy with the contemporary and professional look of my website created by Seven Creative. Working together with them was a really great and inspiring process. I appreciate their openness to discuss a large number of ideas and suggestions for website and learning what would be the best possible site design. As I already had some basic web design skills and had created my first website myself, I really appreciated the care Seven Creative took to create a new website design for me and accommodating my very specific suggestions. It has been great to receive ongoing support from them after the website went live. I really appreciate the way Clair explained me and taught me how can I maintain and update my website myself. Their after-sales service has been exemplary. I would highly recommend Seven Creative to anyone who is looking for a flexible and professional approach which values the customer's creativity. THANK YOU!"
"I had previously made my own website and had started receiving e-mails from customers so I decided that it was time for a professional website. Seven Creative were wonderful and recommended designs and layouts for me. I am usually a very choosy person and like things exactly as I want but the recommendations from them were spot on and I couldn't have chosen a better layout. Whenever I have thought of new things to put on, they have dealt with them quickly and efficiently.
My website is now bringing in customers from all over the country.
"The creative and personal service that Seven Creative have provided us has been second to none. Their sense of flair and business like approach has given us designs and a website to be proud of. I highly recommend their services."
The Beeline Partnership
"I was recommended Seven Creative through a business contact, and found their personal service and expertise surpassed my expectations. Due to the nature of my business, I value collaboration, and found Seven Creative very easy to work with, highly professional, and would not hesitate to recommend them."
Angel Ego Films Ltd
"I used Seven Creative to build me a modern looking chic website and that is exactly what I got. I am new to the internet selling ways and wanted something simple and manageable myself. I didn't even meet the designers in person, we liaised over the net and the telephone and I sent some photo's by post. The fact that I am In Lancaster and they are in Sheffield mattered not. On completion of the site I met the team to have a short lesson on the system and they also showed me how to edit and update the site myself. That is of great use to me to be self sufficient and keep my clients updated of all new products and offers without having to pester the designers. Since day one I have been having regular hits to the site and can only assume that this is because of the great word management through the search engines.
I would also say how very reasonable the cost was and how professional the team was at producing my perfect website. Check my site out to see for yourself. When I am a self made millionaire (ha ha) it will be with thanks to Seven Creative."
Shabby Chic Lancaster
"Our business was started only recently. One of our primary concerns was marketing and one of the companies we contacted regarding web sites was Seven Creative. Their prompt attention ,enthusiasm and expertise enabled the site to be up and running within weeks. The site is eyecatching ,informative and easy to follow. needless to say we are delighted and would not hesitate to recommend Seven Creative to anyone looking either for a new website or to increasing the effectiveness of an under-performing site."
Westside Security Ltd
"I don't know what I would have done without Seven Creative, they have opened my eyes when it comes to the internet and technology. Their skill, not to mention patience, has lead to a collaboration of ideas that has produced a website I am extremely pleased with."
"A very big thank you to Seven Creative for sorting out my outdated website and Yellow Pages advert. I'm very pleased with the end results and my customer feedback is positive.
Your after-sales-service and 'hand-holding' has been most welcome as I don't have a clue when it comes to I.T.
Should you have any one wanting a reference please feel free to send them in my direction. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending you."
"Upon relocation from London to Yorkshire I decided to set up my own online recruitment business specializing in Technical and Construction Engineering Recruitment. I felt that my new business would need a website. I contracted Seven Creative to provide this service. The website provided was easy to read visually and designed to high standards. I consider my website to be a credit to my business and therefore would have no hesitation in recommending Seven Creative."
Yorkshire Recruitment Ltd
"Seven Creative listened carefully and came up with the perfect design for my website and it was all done so quickly and smoothly, just as I wanted, with the minimum of effort from myself. They have happily done all I asked of them, including a brochure and business card design as well as a fantastic website. I have had lots of nice comments about my website including a friend who said 'it's so you!', and that was the aim. I am more than happy to recommend Seven Creative for their friendly, approachable, professional service."
"Having been impressed by viewing other sites designed by Seven Creative I contacted them for a quote and to my delight received a service that was both personal and professional, a rare combination in business!
I was kept fully informed at every stage and any changes I made were never a problem, I cannot put a value on how happy I am with the site and the results it instantly produced, I would have no hesitation in recommending Seven Creative to anyone looking for a service that is second to none along with adding value to any sized business."
The Lavender Barn
"Thank you again for doing such a great job on the website. It looks really easy to navigate even for those not used to using computers. A fantastic tool for my business, it has been invaluable."
Here are some of our most popular web, design, marketing and print services. For more information, please feel free to get in touch
- Website design – we are very experienced web site designers and developers with a huge portfolio of customers, not only within Sheffield, but all over the UK, Europe and US. From basic one-page websites and web-brochures to large e-commerce websites and bespoke applications, we’re able to provide your business with the digital facilities and sales tools to effectively find potential customers and turn them into leads, enquiries and sales. Call us today for more information
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – simply having a website is often not enough these days with so much competition on the digital high-street so this is where Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) comes in. We provide a very extensive level of Search Engine Optimisation with any web project we take on; however, we also provide more advanced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) packages where there is extra competition. Getting your site to rank highly within Google for your keywords and key-phrases will not only increase your visibility to the right audience but it can also save you money on digital advertising campaigns and other sponsored listings. Let us design a plan for you today – call us for more information
- Social Network Integration or Social Network Design & Development – using the social networks to increase visibility is something we all need to do these days as the landscape of the internet changes. Social network integration is often difficult to get to grips with for amateurs or hobbyists and certainly not something most business owners have the time to properly get to grips with which is where we come in. From writing blog entries, Twitter posts and Facebook updates to designing and personalising these social networks, we can provide the full spectrum of social networking services to get your business in front of your customers. Call us for an informal chat about how we can work together to get your business social networking
- Email marketing – business is all about communication and what better and cost-effective way to do this than with email marketing? Email marketing allows you to easily create a dialogue with current and potential customers very cheaply and quickly in an unobtrusive manner. Our Email Marketing system allows you to manage your subscribers easily making the process of mass mailing an enjoyable and efficient process. However, we also happy to manage your email marketing campaigns for you. From less than 1p per email, try email marketing today
- Corporate branding and business design services – reflecting your professional and approachable image through your logo, colours, advertising and stationery is very important as this is often the first impression a potential customer will get. How many customers decide to call one of your competitors instead of you because they look more professional, less expensive, or friendlier, etc? Getting your corporate branding right is something that can mean the difference between a new customer or not. Have a chat with us today about your requirements – it might make all the difference!
- Immersive 360 degree photography services – the internet allows us to provide interactive and dynamic digital content giving website visitors a much more engaging experience. 360 degree interactive and dynamic immersive images are great for when you need to show someone more than a flat narrow image like most images on the internet. Call us today for a demonstration of our immersive and integrative photography services – perfect for hotels, holiday homes, attractions, etc. Based in Sheffield, UK, we're perfectly placed to travel throughout the country. Call us today